Loudoun County parents demand superintendent and school board members resign over 'cover-up' of sexual assault in order to 'push school's pro-transgender policies'
Enraged Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) parents called on Superintendent Scott Ziegler and the district's board members to resign
- An email surfaced last week where Ziegler reported an alleged sexual assault in the girls' bathroom but on June 22 publicly said he had no record of assaults
- Parents stood outside the meeting in Virginia holding placards that read: 'Protect girls not gender' and' 'women and girls are not collateral damage'
- Scott Smith, the assault victim's father, was pictured with a bloody mouth, being dragged out of the June school board meeting
- Smith and his wife were shamed for protesting against the school's pro-transgender policy 8040 after the incident
- On Monday a Loudoun County judge found the boy 'in a skirt' guilty of sexually assaulting Smith's 15-year-old daughter in the girls' bathroom
- MORE AT https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10134697/Parents-demand-superintendent-resign-lied-cover-sexual-assault-push-pro-transgender-policy.html
- CLOSED TO COMMENTS. ALL QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS MUST BE REFERRED TO THE MEDIA SOURCE(S) CITED.
- FOR THOSE FOLLOWING THE GARLAND DEBACLE https://everythingcroton.blogspot.com/2021/10/for-those-folowing-crt-equity-related.html