Saturday, October 16, 2021

MORE FROM THE CANCEL CULTURE FILES: "AIRPLANE!" CREATOR BLOWS UP CANCEL CULTURE

‘Airplane!’ creator slams joy-killing threat: ‘Twitter 9 percent’- DAVID ZUCKER -Last year marked the 40th anniversary of the release of “Airplane!,” the comedy I wrote and directed with my brother Jerry and our friend Jim Abrahams. Just before the world shut down, Paramount held a screening at the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood, followed by a Q&A in which an audience member asked a question we never used to receive: “Could you make ‘Airplane!’ today?” 

My response: “Of course, we could. Just without the jokes.”  SEE MORE HERE.

********************************

MORE FROM THE CANCEL CULTURE FILES HERE. 

WALMART WOKE IN THE NEWS; MORE HERE

CANCEL CULTURE COMES FOR THE JEDI AND MORE HERE.

1 comment:

  1. "I guess I picked the wrong day to quit....." Such a funny movie!

    ReplyDelete