Sunday, February 20, 2022

FROM FAMILY GARDEN TRAINS(TM): HOGWARTS-INSPIRED COACH PROJECTS FOR CRAFTCUTTERS

New from Family Garden Trains(TM) and Paul Race: 

Folks with Cricuts, Silhouettes, etc.: Thinking about modeling the Hogwarts Express in Large Scale, I tracked down plans for the coaches used in the movies, and converted them to .svg files that you should be able to use to cut the sides for the three car styles they used. Lots of other information about those cars is included - things my UK friends already know and assume we should. But I didn't, and it was fun to put the puzzle pieces together. 
 
I have yet to try using the svg files I created, but I'm posting the article in case any of you want to give it a whirl.
 
In 32:1, the svg files should be resized to 24" long. I thought about cutting them in card stock first just to make certain I didn't have any disastrous mistakes. After all, styrene isn't cheap. But that will have to wait on some other projects. In the meantime if any craftcutter or UK or Hogwarts enthusiasts want to take a crack at it, feel free. 
 
And then, please let me know what you think. CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment