Saturday, April 9, 2022

PETE OEHMEN'S "PUTZ HOUSE COLLECTOR'S GUIDE"

For the library! AND NOW A WORD FROM PETE OEHMEN:  

Hello Fellow Putzer's. Thought I'd stop by and share with you the progress of the "Putz House Collector's Guide". It is a compilation of 11 books encompassing 53 sub chapters and growing by the day. I have purchased professional book binding equipment so now the collection will look handsome sitting on a shelf or coffee table. I'm afraid even if I can live another 15 years I still won't put a dent into what needs to be done before then. There are 3 more books that I haven't even started yet not to mention that I have to have my book "The History of the Putz House" finished and published before the Golden Glow of Christmas Past convention in July. A really Big Show. Les and I are putting together a definitive show of Putz Houses for this year's convention museum room. (GOLDEN GLOW OF CHRISTMAS PAST) Should be SPECTACULAR! The best of the best.
 
If interested in any of the books---click on the photo, then see the rest here---you can contact me at oehmen@sbcglobal.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment