Tuesday, April 19, 2022

BIDEN MASK MANDATE DECLARED UNLAWFUL, UNCONSTITUTIONAL, YET MTA, NJ TRANSIT STILL REQUIRES MASKS, AMTRAK DROPS REQUIREMENT

Welcome to Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton--our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools, our houses of worship--in short, EVERYTHING CROTON. 

THE TSA WILL NOT BE ENFORCING MASKS.  

HOWEVER PER NBC:

MTA, NJT Still Require Masks After Judge Voids CDC Mandate; Amtrak Drops Requirement 

MTA -- The MTA, which oversees the New York City subway and bus system, as well as Metro-North and Long Island Rail Road, said that mask requirements will continue to be enforced.

AMTRAK -- After initially saying that masks would continue to be required aboard their trains, Amtrak later reversed course and stated that they would be optional for workers and travelers.

"While Amtrak passengers and employee are not longer required to wear masks while on board trains or in stations, masks are welcome and remain an important preventative measure against COVID-19," Amtrak said in a statement. "Anyone needing or choosing to wear one is encouraged to do so." 

NJ TRANSIT - NJ Transit also confirmed to NBC New York that they will continue to require masks onboard their transportation.

MORE AT https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/mta-amtrak-to-still-require-masks-despite-judge-voiding-cdc-mask-mandate/3650620/

2 comments:

  1. I drive instead and have been for a long time now. I'd rather be stuck in traffic, which doesn't happen often because of my shift's timing, and spend the money on gas, then be subjected to this tyranny. No more parking in the village lot evens out the money I spend. When they stop this mask lunacy, I'll be back. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My old boss called me yesterday and said please come back and offered me more money. Aside from the safety issues on subway, I have no intentions of being masked from here to Grand Central, then masked all the way downtown on a hot, smelly, unsafe subway. Not for all the money in the world. I save a lot not using the village parking lot too and drive to a job that required no masks and no vaccines just twenty minutes from the house. The money is about twenty percent less but I am actually ahead with what I save in parking, subway and Metro North, and aggravation. I will never go back and I will never get a third let alone a fourth booster, or are we up to five now? I've lost count.

    ReplyDelete