Tuesday, February 23, 2021

AND NOW A WORD FROM KELLY SCHULZE PHOTOGRAPHY: THE CROTON DAM MUG

Welcome to Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton -- our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools, our houses of worship -- in short, EVERYTHING CROTON.  

AND NOW A WORD FROM KELLY SCHULZE PHOTOGRAPHY: I recently had this mug created with a sketch version of a photo I took of our Croton Dam. It’s selling quite well on my website. Just thought I’d share a picture of it (CLICK ON THE PHOTO) and a link to my website in case anyone is interested in ordering one. It’s located in the a Local Favorites gallery and you can get there by tapping on the three bars in upper right of the opening page. Feel free to browse around while you’re stopping by

https://www.kellyschulzephotography.com/local-favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment