Wednesday, March 23, 2022

HOME DEPOT, WOKE, GETS HAMMERED FOR SHAMING EMPLOYEES OVER "WHITE PRIVILEGE", CANADA

A Canadian branch of Home Depot sparked outrage after it posted a notice to employees about the benefits of “white privilege” and included a checklist for those who are “white, male, Christian, cisgender, able-bodied, and heterosexual.”

The notice, which is titled “Leading Practices — Unpacking privilege,” was posted in an employee lounge at a Home Depot in Calgary, Alberta.

A spokeswoman from Home Depot’s US headquarters confirmed to The Post that the white privilege notice was material from its Canadian division. She said it hadn’t been approved by the company’s diversity and inclusion department. The flyer had a Home Depot logo at the top. MORE AT https://nypost.com/2022/03/23/home-depot-ripped-for-shaming-employees-over-white-privilege/

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been in a Home Depot for some time and this just makes sure I won't be back. Truth is I buy alot online and what I can't, I try to get from more local lumber places and hardware stores. I'll pay a little extra but with the price of gas, you get the idea. The days of my giving money to companies that are out of touch with reality, let alone my reality, have been over for a long time.

    ReplyDelete