Saturday, November 13, 2021

CONGRATULATIONS TO CROTON MINI DELI! 30 YEARS & COUNTING!

Welcome to Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton-on-Hudson: our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools, our houses of worship -- in short, EVERYTHING CROTON. 

CONGRATULATIONS TO CROTON MINI DELI---30 YEARS AND COUNTING --- FROM THEIR FB PAGE: Congratulations to me! 11/1/91-11/1/21. 30 years of hard work and sacrifice. I would like to thank my son and partner Don Jr and my daughter Kerry for their help, support and understanding. I would also like to thank my many many employees who have helped over the years to make this possible. And of course many thanks to our loyal customers. I took a chance on myself! You have to believe things Can happen! Still going strong! God Bless America!! https://www.facebook.com/crotonminideli

**********

YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY: https://everythingcroton.blogspot.com/2018/07/another-banner-summer-morning-in-hudson.html

No comments:

Post a Comment