Monday, October 26, 2020

INTRODUCING DEARLY BROWLOVED!

Welcome to Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton--our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools, our houses of worship--in short, EVERYTHING CROTON.

INTRODUCING DEARLY BROWLOVED! Hello babes, it’s Luisa, your neighborhood esthetician! As we transition into this fall weather and embrace the season of change, I’m so proud and excited to announce that we have a new beauty suite!!

I’m so excited to start this new chapter with all of you, who’ve supported 1052GLO from day one! I wouldn’t be able to do any of this without your loyalty and support!

On top of having this new beautiful location, conveniently down the street from our old location, I’m also proud to introduce our name change, Dearly Browloved!! I’m excited to continue providing the same, quality services, but with new, fresh additions to enhance your results and overall experience!!

Cheers to a new season, a season of growth, of new experiences, and new ideas! I am so happy to share this chapter with all of you and to continue growing and glowing together! https://www.facebook.com/dearlybrowloved/

No comments:

Post a Comment