- The group noted vaccination with the Pfizer and Moderna shots in adolescents and young adults is notably higher after the second dose and in males
- So far, 300 cases have been reported out of 200 million doses, which means the risk occurs in 0.00015% of males
- Both Pfizer and Moderna say they have not identified an association with the heart inflammation cases and their vaccines
- MORE AT https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9718091/CDC-advisory-group-says-likely-link-COVID-19-vaccines-rare-heart-inflammation.html?ito=push-notification&ci=261109&si=29548594&ai=9718091
AND FROM TUESDAY:
- UPDATED GUIDANCE FROM WHO: CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE VACCINATED AGAINIST COVID "FOR THE MOMENT" --June 22, 2021 (Children’s Health Defense) — The World Health Organization’s (WHO) latest guidance clarifying who should get the COVID vaccine states, “Children should not be vaccinated for the moment.” According to the WHO website: “There is not yet enough evidence on the use of vaccines against COVID-19 in children to make recommendations for children to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults.” MORE HERE.
- UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2021 UPDATE https://everythingcroton.blogspot.com/2021/09/study-teen-boys-ore-likely-to-suffer.html