Thursday, September 10, 2026

BERENSON--ON THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF CHARLE KIRK'S ASSASSINATION

With 9/11 hovering over many of us, there's also this. With gratitude to journalist Alex Berenson:



Do you remember where you were when you heard Charlie Kirk was shot?

I’ll guess you do. I do. I think I always will. The awful meaning of his killing was immediately evident - and made worse by its constant replay. It came just a few weeks after the endless videos of the murder in Charlotte of Iryna Zarutska, another innocent killed in public, another innocent whose blood poured from her neck.

For, strange as the word may seem at first, Charlie Kirk was an innocent. He knew the risks he ran, and he chose to face them open-eyed, hoping that his vision would not die even if he did. MORE AT (3) On the first anniversary of Charlie Kirk’s assassination

No comments:

Post a Comment