Tuesday, October 29, 2013

1973-74 CROTON V. TUCKAHOE FOOTBALL SOUVENIR PROGRAM

Welcome to Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton--our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools--in short, EVERYTHING CROTON.

Amazing 1973-74 CROTON FOOTBALL SOUVENIR PROGRAM -- Mention of Coaches Terry Smith and Len Gober; Croton vs. Tuckahoe - COURTESY ONCE AGAIN OF THE OUTSTANDING ARCHIVES MAINTAINED BY THE CROTON HISTORICAL SOCIETY. Click on the scans. You may also have an interest in http://everythingcroton.blogspot.com/2013/10/more-1970s-football-coach-smith-too.html

Please note the text was very faded--we brought it back as best we could.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this, lost mine years ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played in that game. Seeing my name on the program fills me with all kinds of memories and emotions. It's hard to believe how quickly time passes. I can still remember double sessions in August. And the laps we ran at the end of practice. And Mom doing all that laundry. LOL! I love you Mom. Lenny Gober you were wonderful. I love you man.

    ReplyDelete