Friday, August 14, 2026

FROM THE FABULOUS ALEX BERENSON---UNREPORTED TRUTHS---ON THE ROT IN HIGHER EDUCATION, DEI, JASON ARDAY AND SO MUCH MORE

 

NOTE TO UT READERS:

The sad story of Jason Arday — who became the youngest black professor at the University of Cambridge despite a resume that turned out to be written on toilet paper— has spotlighted the damage academia has done itself with its endless journey into the intellectual desert of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

DEI has become an excuse for colleges and universities to leave free inquiry behind and flatten standards to protect unqualified students and faculty. (Some of you have noted that even medical schools have compromised their admissions and grading to increase diversity; I will explore that issue further shortly.)

But the crisis in higher education goes past its embrace of diversity at any cost. Tuesday’s article about Arday provoked many responses. One email, from a professor at a large public university, particularly stood out. With the professor’s permission, I am publishing it below. I am not naming him or his school, for reasons that will be obvious.

(Honest work is harder than ever to find. I hope you’ll support mine.) READ MORE AT 
(3) On the rot in higher education - by Alex Berenson

No comments:

Post a Comment