Tuesday, September 26, 2017

AND NOW A NOVEL WITH CROTON CLOSE TO ITS HEART

Welcome to Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton--our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools--in short, EVERYTHING CROTON. 

FOUND THIS NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR OF "A RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS" IN THE MAILBOX THIS MORNING--looks very interesting:

Good morning Everything Croton.

My name is Richard Savin; I am a writer living in England and the South of France.

In 2008 while visiting Canada I drove down from Quebec and stayed in Croton for a few days with my wife and son. We have very fond memories of our stay and I was inspired to set my new novel ‘A Right to Bear Arms’ in the surrounding area and the town. 

EDITOR: now available on Kindle, Kobo, Apple iBook and others. http://amzn.to/2hutWXD

No comments:

Post a Comment