Thursday, January 29, 2015

ATTN. VINTAGE CARDBOARD CHRISTMAS HOUSE COLLECTORS, PUTZ HOUSE COLLECTOR GUIDE FROM PETE OEHMEN

And now a word from Pete Oehmen: Hello fellow putz house enthusiasts, As you know the Christmas Cardboard Putz House Collector's Guide is going to be a lifetime in the making. 

As of today the guide has 39 chapters with over 550 pages. I haven't even scratched the surface of the houses that are just in my collection alone. Today I sold my 3rd complete guide and that's without trying to market it yet. I'm posting some chapter front pages as well as some inside pages. Any monies I make on any of my putz project and parts goes right back into producing the guide as well as new punch dies for the window mullions. I also have other projects in the works that will benefit our fellow hobbyists. If you'd like to learn more please don't hesitate to ask--EMAIL oehmen@sbcglobal.net--click on the link and keep scrolling down the page once you get there to see and read more http://www.cardboardchristmas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=800

No comments:

Post a Comment