Tuesday, November 12, 2013

1957, THE CIRCUS CAME 2 TOWN, BENEFIT 4 THE AMERICAN LEGION

Welcome to Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton--our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools--in short, EVERYTHING CROTON.

Another glorious morning at The Croton Historical Society; wait till you see what we have coming up. In the meantime, we thought you'd find this of interest; click on the photos! THE HUNTS BROS. CIRCUS comes to Croton, 7/25/57, a benefit for Croton's American Legion, Fox Eklof Post.

YOU MAY ALSO HAVE AN INTEREST IN http://everythingcroton.blogspot.com/2013/09/a-look-back-at-crotons-american-legion_18.html

4 comments:

  1. We were there. Thank you. If I find some pictures, do you want them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love copies for E.C. and the historical society. Email me.

      Delete
  2. I got to work there. It was a dream come true job at the time and earned me the envy of my peers. I got to talk to the performers, see the animals up close, and had some much needed pocket money although half went into the family jar. I also got free grape Ne-hi whenever I wanted it, a fringe benefit, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my happiest memories.

    ReplyDelete