Sunday, November 17, 2013

ROBERT SCOTT'S GAZETTE LETTER: UNHAPPY TIMES IN THE GRAND DUCHY OF CROTON

Welcome to Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton -- our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools -- in short, EVERYTHING CROTON.

Croton Point Avenue...Gouveia...and more. Robert Scott's Gazette letter: UNHAPPY TIMES IN THE GRAND DUCHY OF CROTON

OP ED The British houses of Parliament observe a practice called “stating one’s interest” in which members reveal their connection to an issue before speaking on it. Let me state mine.
     
I rise figuratively to express my deep disappointment with the current Democratic administration in Croton. Having turned 21 in 1939, I registered as a Democrat and proudly voted for FDR in the 1940 election. My record as a lifelong Democrat surely lends a measure of heft to my grievances.  READ MORE HERE http://www.crotonlocal.blogspot.com/2013/11/op-ed-british-houses-ofparliament.html

1 comment:

  1. And he's done it again. A pity this board doesn't care.

    ReplyDelete