Wednesday, July 15, 2026

CROTON CANNABIS DISPENSARY/POT SHOP RENO UNDERWAY/PHOTOS

As many of you know, the village did not opt out of cannabis dispensaries when it could have---and the Croton-on-Hudson Planning Board unanimously approved a change-of-use application to open a licensed adult-use cannabis dispensary/pot shop at 370 South Riverside Avenue, in the existing Dairy Mart/mini-mart convenience store in the Harmon neighborhood---despite much opposition. Click on the photos to see the ongoing reno work.



3 comments:

  1. This is sad to see. The other day I watched a small child on a bike going past this site with that van there. What a disgrace for Croton and what a vile example for children. Drugs are bad. End of story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More stupidity! I won’t shop the BLOCK anymore.. And for those buying locally, no you aren’t “just paranoid” there will be outside cameras watching. Keep an eye out for a new local page showing local traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More stupidity! I won’t shop the BLOCK anymore.. And for those buying locally, no you aren’t “just paranoid” there will be outside cameras watching. Keep an eye out for a new local page showing local traffic.

    ReplyDelete