Sunday, October 4, 2026

FROM THE MAILBOX

A reader asks: When did Max Eastman leave Croton?

Response: He left Croton-on-Hudson in 1945, having lived in his home at 70 Mt. Airy Road since purchasing it in 1916. Read more at Labor Arts

*************

A reader writes: I read an amusing article on the subway hero Daniel Penny. But I distinctly remember an article by someone named Adams a year or two ago? Was it here?

Response: Believe this is the one you are looking for--if not, will need more details----Beckett Adams; go to EverythingCroton: THE NY TIMES---THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN---AND THE PRIZE FOR THE WORST DANIEL PENNY COVERAGE GOES TO...

*************

A reader asks: Wasn't there something on the best schools? Am I remembering wrong:

Response: You may mean this---the BEST DISTRICTS--per Niche; go to EverythingCroton: ICYMI---NICHE 2027 BEST SCHOOL DISTRICTS IN THE HUDSON VALLEY--CROTON HARMON #23

No comments:

Post a Comment