The following letter appeared in this week's Gazette.
To the editor:
In the spirit of David Letterman, this is my Top 10 Questions List for the Croton Board of Trustees regarding rezoning:
1. What is the Board’s target number for Croton’s future population?
2. Approximately how many apartments could be built “as of right” under the proposed zoning?
3. Approximately how many new residents would those apartments bring?
4. What is the estimate for new vehicles which would need parking, and where would those parking spaces be found?
5. How many new students would the new apartments bring, and what input has the school district given with regard to the rezoning?
READ THE REST AT http://www.crotonunited.org/news-views/2019/6/14/top-10-rezoning-questions-for-the-croton-board-of-trustees