Thursday, November 19, 2020

SUPERVISOR PUGLISI ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT DATE 12/31/21

Welcome to Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton--our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools, our houses of worship--in short, EVERYTHING CROTON. 

A Letter from Cortlandt Supervisor Linda Puglisi: I’m Retiring on 12/31/21

Since the local political parties will be preparing their list of candidates for next years (November 2021) election, I thought I should be the one to tell our Cortlandt community first that I will not be seeking the Cortlandt Town Supervisor elected position next election year.

I am announcing my retirement for the end of this two year term effective December 31, 2021.  It is with a heavy heart and sadness that I make this announcement since I love Cortlandt and all of its wonderful people very much.  It has been an honor to be Cortlandt’s Supervisor for all of these years. 2021 will make it thirty years and I was an elected Councilwoman first for one term.  Therefore, for thirty four years I have had the privilege of serving this great community.

I have always taken the trust that people have given to me when they elected me to be the leader of Cortlandt seriously, humbly and with great pride.  Every single day I always said to myself how can I make Cortlandt even better than it already is and how can I reach out to every neighborhood, organization, group and individual to make their lives better.  That has always been my goal.

READ MORE AT https://riverjournalonline.com/around-town/politics/a-letter-from-cortlandt-supervisor-linda-puglisi-im-retiring-on-12-31-21/22117/

1 comment: