Tuesday, April 16, 2013

EAGLE SCOUT PROJECT, STEVEN CORONEL

Welcome to Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton--our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools--in short, EVERYTHING CROTON.  

With all the bad news lately concerning our young people, we are especially delighted to present the following: EAGLE SCOUT PROJECT, STEVEN CORONEL

Dear Holy Name of Mary Parishioners, I had a very successful fundraising for my Eagle Scout Project, which is to make five Honor Tables for the VA in Montrose. These tables bring comfort to grieving families. I've raised $2,338.17 for my project; which is AMAZING! We'll definitely be able to spend more on the quality of wood we use for these memorial tables.

Words cannot explain my gratitude to the parish. I really appreciate the people who donated. Thank you so much for your generosity.

Yours in Scouting, Steven Coronel 

You may also have an interest in  http://everythingcroton.blogspot.com/2013/04/part-2-croton-boy-scout-circa-1930s.html

2 comments:

  1. Just the thing to read about to lift my spirits. Heroin deaths, Boston terrorism, this was just what the doctor ordered. Thank you and especially to this wonderful young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this fantastic. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete