Sunday, September 28, 2014

MONTROSE VA FUNDRAISER @ HOLY NAME OF MARY TODAY--BRADLEY D'AURIA, TROOP 28

Welcome to Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton--our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools--in short, EVERYTHING CROTON.

For those who've asked, Bradley D'Auria and his fellow outstanding scouts from Troop 28--are collecting for the Montrose VA today after all masses at Holy Name of Mary--and then after 1 or so, they'll be collecting at Shoprite till approximately 4. (CLICK ON THE PHOTO.) Read more about this worthwhile project here:  My name is Bradley D’Auria and I belong to Croton’s Boy Scout Troop 28. I am 17 years old and currently working on my Eagle Scout project which involves building an instrument cart. This cart is to help the music therapist at the VA move instruments to the therapy groups. Also, I will be hosting an instrument/CD/movie drive to collect old instruments and other items for the veterans. In order to accomplish my project I need to collect donations to help build the cart.  Checks should be made out to Boy Scout Troop 28. Any donation is appreciated. Please look for me after Masses on September 27 and 28. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I spotted them at the ShopRite along with Bob Anderson. We all had a great talk.

    ReplyDelete