Monday, April 11, 2016

DECEMBER 1967 - THE NIDDY NODDY OPENS IN CROTON

Welcome to Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton -- our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools, our houses of worship -- in short, EVERYTHING CROTON.

MORE ON CROTON'S NIDDY NODDY, COURTESY OF AN EVERYTHING CROTON ELVE. Click on the photos below. You may also have an interest in:


CROTON GAB & KNIT MEETS AT THE BLACK COW ON SUNDAYS; read more about that here http://everythingcroton.blogspot.com/2016/01/attention-croton-knitters-crochet-people.html

3 comments:

  1. Loved this place and Gallimaufry too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked at the Niddy Noddy as my high school job. Irene Miller was a wonderful mentor, and I learned so much about textiles and crafts! I used to love the smell of mulled cider and wet wool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irene was fundamental to my career path and I remember her fondly.

    ReplyDelete