.jpg)
A few days ago, your editor stumbled upon this item---and have since received two additional inquiries from readers who have done the same....it's a resolution dated July 21, 2026 conveying 21 Cook Lane to the village from the Town. Haven't a clue about this and can't spend any time on it. Instead, I am crowdsourcing the request for info. Drop me a line or comment if you know anything.
I vaguely recall something about a tiny park though I can't imagine it will get a lot of use by anyone, like the one near the highway kinda..
ReplyDeletePersonally, I don't care if anyone uses it or not. And I don't care if removing it from any sort of development benefits wealthy adjacent homeowners. I'm happy to see it removed from future proposals that take up village/Town Board time and money. It's too small to matter.
ReplyDeletePossibly a good point. Imagine we'll hear more eventually.
DeleteProperty transferred for possible park see 9/30 minutes CROTON.NEWS. SITE --copy and paste link into your browser https://everythingcroton.blogspot.com/2026/10/from-crotonnews-site-930-meeting.html
Delete