Saturday, August 15, 2020

PART 5, AT THE REQUEST OF OUR LOCAL AUTHORS AND JOURNALISTS---CANCEL CULTURE FEAR, THREATS OUTSIDE THE DOOR, BLAZING SADDLES NOW COMES WITH TRIGGER WARNING, THESE ARE THE NEXT SET OF WORDS TO BE BANNED, "LOOTERS" IS NOW RACIST, AND AS FOR MASTER BEDROOM....

NY POST--excerpted.....KAROL MARKOWICZ - This month, someone left an anonymous note on my home, and on several lampposts around my block, telling me to delete a tweet the stalker didn’t like.  The printed black-and-white note added the leftist refrain “hate has no place here” and accused me of celebrating the deaths in the explosion in Beirut.

Of course I had done no such thing. I had mocked the idea that it was a fireworks factory that had exploded, a lie disproved as more details emerged.

The stalker either misunderstood it or willfully misread my tweet. My bet is the latter. She had been waiting for me to say something even mildly offensive so she could pounce. Coming to my physical space was a threat, as opposed to, say, responding on Twitter, and that’s exactly how I took it.

Too bad for her, I am not new to harassment. I’ve gotten anti-Semitic hate mail at my house. I’ve had neo-Nazis text me. I’ve had to turn off notifications on Twitter because of all the random hate. If she imagined that I would cower to a progressive fascist like her, she imagined wrong............... So many liberal friends share with me that they are afraid to speak up, because that anonymous note can appear all over their block, too.  Read more here

**********************

Ridiculous trigger warning for 'Blazing Saddles' shows how far culture has gone off rails--By Kyle Smith--August 14, 2020 | 4:06pm.

Say, kids, did you know “Blazing Saddles” is “an overt and audacious spoof on classic Westerns”? Well, now you do, thanks to the trigger warning that has just been slapped on the movie by HBO Max, which hired University of Chicago professor Jacqueline Stewart to set things up for anyone who might be clicking on the Mel Brooks comedy thinking they’re in for Swedish drama about the lingonberry harvest. READ MORE HERE.

*********************

NY POST - These are the innocuous words progressives want to ban you from using--KYLE SMITH--now includes the word "looters"...master bedroom........blacklist.......Read more here.
 
AND FROM THE CALIFORNIA GLOBE...Los Angeles Times Deems ‘Looting’ Verboten and Racist...The policy is inverse liberal racism and a euphemistic assault on the English language. READ MORE HERE.
 
and one last time....
 --Ricky Gervais AND Cancel Culture... Just as he ridiculed Hollywood’s wokeness at the Golden Globes, Ricky Gervais has now given the “cancel culture cretins the biggest serve” they have ever received according to Sky News host Chris Smith. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHG5VavzuEA&t=35s
 
********************

SEE PART 4, AT THE REQUEST OF OUR LOCAL AUTHORS AND JOURNALISTS, MORE ROWLING, WEISS, GOYA, EVEN MORE RACIST NY TIMES HISTORY CATEGORIZED https://everythingcroton.blogspot.com/2020/07/part-4-at-request-of-our-local-authors.html

1 comment: