Thursday, June 2, 2016

TRUSTEE WALSH'S LETTER TO FERC, ALGONQUIN PIPELINE

Welcome to Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton--our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools--in short, EVERYTHING CROTON.

THE FOLLOWING LETTER FROM TRUSTEE KEN WALSH ON THE ALGONQUIN PIPELINE APPEARS IN TODAY'S GAZETTE:

Dear Village Residents,

Here is what I sent to the FERC.

My name is Ken Walsh and I am a Village Trustee in Croton-on-Hudson.

I urge the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to immediately halt work on the Algonquin pipeline until an independent, comprehensive assessment of its safety and environmental impact can be performed. Many of our residents have expressed their concerns regarding the impact of operating a major gas pipeline in our area and I share their unease over this undertaking. READ MORE HERE https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010617608500&fref=nf&pnref=story

No comments:

Post a Comment