This newsletter is for people who like celebrating holidays, especially Christmas. It is produced in conjunction with the following web sites.
- Family Christmas Online(tm) - http://FamilyChristmasOnline.com
- Cardboard Christmas(tm) - http://CardboardChristmas.com
- Old Christmas Tree Lights(tm) - http://OldChristmasTreeLights.com
We recommend that you check the newsletter out in web format so you can see the photographs. http://familychristmasonline.com/fco_newsletter/16_12_c_times.htm
There’s lots of good stuff in this issue: decorating the new house with Paul and Shiela….and…
- It's the Real Train! - Coca Cola's magazine-style "Journey" web site
discusses the trains and Christmas tie-ins.
- Shed a Little Light - Lighting a dark part of our new property gives me some ideas for Christmas decorating.
- The Snowman Cometh - Looking for a companion to our whimsical blow-mold Santa, we order a cheerful snowman.
- Speaking of Coca Cola and Trains - A reminder and link to the 2014 Coca Cola commercial that featured a real vintage steam locomotive delivering Coca Cola to a snowy midwestern, 1940ish town.