Thursday, October 1, 2015

CROTON UNITED ENDORSED BY BUILDINGS AND CONSTRUCTION TRADES COUNCIL OF WESTCHESTER AND PUTNAM COUNTIES, AFL-CIO

And now a word from the Croton United FB page https://www.facebook.com/crotonunited

We are proud to reside in a community with good, solid working class roots. We are even prouder of our ticket's endorsement from the BUILDINGS and CONSTRUCTION TRADES COUNCIL OF WESTCHESTER and PUTNAM COUNTIES, N.Y. AFL-CIO:

A letter from our candidate, Ken Walsh, in this week's Gazette...


I want to thank the Building and Construction Trades Council of Westchester and Putnam Counties, N.Y. - AFL-CIO membership for endorsing me and the entire Croton United slate for our village election on November 3, 2015. This Building Trades Council represents the interests of over 35,000 union construction workers in thirty-six unions. I come from a union family—my father was in the NYPD, my wife is in the Association of Professional Flight Attendants Union, my brother is a Police Officer, and I have five uncles and ten cousins in unions—so the unions and I share a lot of the same beliefs. Greg, Bob and I look forward to working with the members of these unions, along with the rest of our village residents, to give all of us what is best for Croton. If I have the honor of becoming a village trustee, I look forward to collaborating with Democrats, Republicans and Independents to do what is in the best interest of our village. Listening to and working with people who have a variety of different ideas helps create the best solutions.

Ken Walsh

CROTON UNITED FB PAGE https://www.facebook.com/crotonunited
CROTON UNITED WEBSITE http://www.crotonunited.org/

5 comments:

  1. Coming from a family of ILGWU and Hotel & Restaurant Local 6 people, we are happy to support you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Local 6 for us too. Congrats guys. Happy to support Croton United. Tim and Belle

      Delete
  2. If that night is half as much fun as Umami was, it's time and money well spent. See you then guys. Do they still have a pool table there? It's been a while for me and the Missus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news congrats

    ReplyDelete