Saturday, November 29, 2014

DEBORAH TOMASELLO DESIGNS, COLORWORKS BY DEBI

Starting this Sunday (and every Sunday until Christmas), Tomasello will have a sampling of hats, socks and scarves for sale at the Gab and Kinit table at the Black Cow...12:30 to 2 pm or you can reach her directly @ CoeDeborah@aol.com. See some of her original designs here https://www.facebook.com/deborah.c.tomasello?fref=nf

Or here http://www.ravelry.com/designers/deborah-tomasello

p.s. Deborah says:   This isn't a craft sale, per se. While Michael Grant has been wonderful about letting the Croton GnK knit at The Black Cow, he has not authorized a craft sale of any kind. It might be better to contact me via email at CoeDeborah@aol.com or call me at 271-6936. I always have items with me when I knit at the Cow, but if there's something in particular you are interested in seeing, I will be sure to have it with me on Sunday. Or just stop by the Cow, have a cup of Joe, and see what we're knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment