Tuesday, August 26, 2014

INTRODUCING HUDSON RIVER RUG HOOKERS IN CROTON

Welcome to Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton--our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools--in short, EVERYTHING CROTON. 

One of the Everything Croton elves sent us the following-- which we are delighted to share:

HUDSON RIVER RUG HOOKERS!
We are a group of rug hookers that meets weekly under the tutelage of internationally known instructor Marilyn Bottjer in Westchester County, in Croton-on-Hudson, New York. READ MORE HERE http://hudsonriverrughookers.com/index.html

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think anyone did this any more. Some of my fondest memories are of my grandmother making rugs for all over our house, at the front door, the back door, in the bathroom, flowery rugs for the bedrooms, and a big "camoflauge" rug for my room when I was going through my soldier phase. I haven't thought of that in years. Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete